Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Leaving 19

http://www.more4kids.info/uploads/Image/April/three-happy-teens.jpg

what is the birthday..? for me it is a celebration for certain person. just like other celebration likes happy new year celebration was used to celebrate the upcoming new calendar. i'm glad to hear from you greeting upon my birthday. thank you my friend. like i'm summoned here in this reality world. age doesn't not really matter to me. its how about i'm spend those time and make it priceless.

5 comments:

Ruzzaida said...

happy besday to maoh..
besday kamu same ngn besday akak..
=]

YUSRIE MOHD YAMIN said...

selamat arijadi maoh..budak umah nko xde blog kah?

Otit said...

ttibe tny blog housemate maoh kan.
ehemmm..

motif sgt.

heppy belated birthday.

Anonymous said...

hp belated bday jgak!!

maoh said...

dia org nie mls nak buat blog... tapi very da soalan bermotifkan jawapan.